I have been a part of the Venterra family since October 2007. This has been the best career move I have ever made. Driving home one day from a temporary job as a leasing consultant, I passed Carlyle Place and saw a huge banner with their phone number. I figured I would give them a call to see if they were currently hiring. I had enjoyed the past 2 months doing temporary work in this field and I wanted something a little more permanent. Lucky for me, Venterra was hiring and this changed everything for me. Since then, I have gone through ongoing training that has molded me into who I am professionally today. Some of the things I love about working for Venterra are the people, our culture and knowing your hard work does not go unnoticed! I work with amazing people who work hard and have fun doing it. My hard work has really paid off by me winning awards such as a Leasing Consultant of the year for the San Antonio region and also being recognized as Venterra’s first ever Grand Prize WOW winner. I know I work for the right company when even my friends notice the fun we have. Not too many people love their job like I do!
Sally’s Career Path:
- Leasing Consultant – Vista del Rey – October 2007- April 2009
- Senior Leasing Consultant – San Antonio Region – April 2009 to January 2012
- Senior Leasing Manager – San Antonio Region – January 2012 to April 2012
- Community Manager – French Place – April 2012 to August 2014
- Regional Better Living Manager – San Antonio/Austin – August 2014 to Present