Can you believe that it’s almost already July? Time flies when you’re having fun!
With this week marking the official start of summer, we thought we’d take take a moment to look back at what’s being going on at Venterra so far this year. Here’s a little recap highlighting how things have looked now that we’re half way through 2017:
- The start of 2017 was marked with our annual Kick-off Party! This year’s 50’s theme was definitely a blast from the past, and in the weeks leading up to the event employees submitted their best 50’s dance moves! We also announced our WOW, Better Way, and Better Living grand prize winners during the events.
- We started the year off with growth in our Atlanta region with the acquisition of Tree Park Apartments in Flowery Branch, GA.
- Our Venterra Fantasy Football League winners were announced and took home some cash for their picking skills.
- The Better Way Program was supped up by offering our employees even more money for their suggestions to improve the company.
- We had our first Fun Friday of the year.
- The upcoming superbowl added a bit of rivalry into our Jersey Fun Friday.
- Our Tampa region maintenance teams represented Venterra during Tampa Maintenance Mania.
- Venterra Experience Leaders and executive teams meet up at Venterra Leadership Conference 2017 where Lauren was named our WOW-EE grand prize winner.
- We acquired The District at Universal Boulevard and Venue at Hometown.
- Employees cowboyed-up for our Western Fun Friday.
- Atlanta region maintenance teams showed off their skills at Atlanta Maintenance Mania.
- Larry was one of the many new employees who enjoyed a warm welcome on to the team.
- Pranksters got mischievous for April Fools’ Day.
- The end of March Madness meant more employees taking home some extra cash.
- Employees were more super than usual for our Superhero Fun Friday.
- Terrell was one of our many employees to enjoy an employee WOW moment courtesy of his manager.
- Houston Maintenance Mania gave a chance for teams to show off their skills and cheer each other on.
- The month kicked off by celebrating our triple workplace award win with another Best. Place. To Work. Ever. Fun Friday.
- First quarter Better Way Winners were happy to find out about the extra cash they were taking home for their suggestions.
- And things got real groovy on site during our 60’s themed Fun Friday.
- 96% of the communities in our portfolio were named Top Rated by ApartmentRatings.com.
Between all this and celebrating a good number of employee promotions and new Venterra Experience Leaders throughout the year, it’s definitely been a busy one for us and we’re just half way through 2017 so far! We can’t wait to see what the rest of the year has in store!